Just eight months into his first job as a mechanical engineer, Joel Erway realized he was not doing the kind of analytical work he was born to do. He quit being an engineer and moved into sales, taking a job that was 100% commission.
For three years Joel puttered along, doing the same old lunch and learn sessions. Both he and his clients were yawning through the meetings. There just had to be a better way. He read everything there was on how to do a presentation, then rewrote the script.
Immediately, Joel’s presentations were raking in millions of dollars in business. It wasn’t long before he jumped right into online entrepreneurship. Now, after years analyzing what makes webinars tick, he is here to share how to make a great presentation and what the future of webinars is going to look like.
Get ready to take notes as Joel Erway gives the guys his tactics to make a webinar that has an impact, gets your audience to stick to the end, and convert. When you’re done listening check out our episodes with Mike Filsaime and Casey Zeman for more lessons on how to give a perfect presentation.
You have to be able to make the greatest offer in the world. That takes a lot of study and a lot of time, but people think it’s super easy.” – Joel Erway
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to present yourself to a cold audience
- The powerful, counter-intuitive approach of leading blind
- Where webinars work in a funnel and where they don’t
- How niche you should be targeting your webinars
- What the right amount of facts can do for your presentation
- How and when to create the best opportunity to make conversions
- The thing you need before you can make a webinar
- The niche where webinars are actually ineffective
- Why jargon could be hurting your presentation
- The right follow-ups to Facebook ads
- Why video sales letters are totally different than webinars
- What to do if you’re getting stuck writing your webinar script
Contact Joel Erway:
- The Webinar Vault
- The Webinar Agency
- Experts Unleashed Podcast
- Sold With Webinars Podcast
- Connect with Joel on Facebook
References and Links Mentioned:
- Click Funnels
- Brian Page’s BNB Formula
- Travis Sago
- The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy
- No B.S. Guide to Brand-Building by Direct Response by Dan Kennedy
- Unique Facebook Ad Strategies That Are Making People Rich – Curt Maly
- Mike Filsaime – How To Load Up Webinars AND How To Build A Software Business
- Casey Zeman – The Rookies Guide To Webinars
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!