In this episode we go DEEP into online security and why it’s especially important when you’re playing in the crypto space.
Joe dives into some of the latest headlines in the media highlighting major scams. Literally BILLIONS have being stolen in crypto just this year and there’s more to come.
The point here isn’t to scare you, it’s to prepare you.
This is the new reality that many of us are involved in now and it’s best to have your ducks in a row before you get too deep.
Learn from others (including Joe himself!) and prevent yourself from getting scammed and losing your hard-earned funds.
Once you understand this and dial in your security, you’ll sleep better at night… guaranteed!
Tune into this special episode to get all the details… Then join us in the Discord community to discuss.
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How over $10 BILLION has been stolen in crypto this year
- Examples of recent scams and how to avoid them
- An explanation of how to stay protected the wild west of crypto
- The 3 most common ways that people get scammed in web3
- An explanation of phishing and how to avoid being a victim of it
- The one thing that you should absolutely never EVER do
- Researching projects before “aping in”
- The concept of a “rug pull” and how to steer clear of them
- Why centralized exchanges are bad places to story your coins
- The tools that we recommend to stay safe and secure
Dive Even Deeper:
- Subscribe To The Hustle & Flowchart Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Joe on Twitter | Matt on Twitter
- Sponsored By: Ahrefs – Check out the new free SEO tool!
- Sponsored By: Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- Chris Parker – A Deep-Dive into Online Security
- Cryptocurrencies And The Bigger Picture That Has Us So Excited
- List Easy Prey security checklist
- Ledger Wallet
Fake https://t.co/M3CPpSgvS5 page
-bot/person sits in your verify channel
-you do !join
-sends you a DM just like the https://t.co/M3CPpSgvS5 one, mine came from roll.collab
— Oliver Hough (@olihough86) November 25, 2021
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!