We’re big fans of Snappa, so it’s pretty exciting to have Christopher Gimmer on the show today. We use Snappa for all the graphics on our website, social media, our logos, etc… But we really, really wanted Christopher on the show when we found out all the marketing he uses to build such a successful business is 100% certified organic SEO.
Christopher has been pursuing his passion for entrepreneurship for over five years. He launched and grew a variety of online businesses until he became the co-founder and CEO of Snappa – the software that helps non-designers create online graphics in a snap.
Settle in as Matt and Joe learn Christopher’s system to market with only free, organic strategies, what it takes to design great software, and how to connect with your customers in order to improve every aspect of your business. When you’re done, learn more about creating and marketing new products from our conversations with David Sinick and Ben Adkins.
Patience is honestly the biggest thing because with software you never know… this huge bug that’s going to take a week to fix, it’s just hard to predict that kind of stuff.” -Christopher Gimmer
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The essential elements for super scalable products
- How to succeed with 100% SEO marketing
- Using viral content to find holes in the market
- What it takes to design successful software (from conception to your 1st user)
- A simple question to find your customers’ pain points
- How to proactively survey customers
- Tactics to leverage an audience into your next product
- How to follow up with customers and increase retention
- A process to vastly improve user experience
- One thing you never want to say to your customers
- Finding the right price point (don’t sell yourself short!)
- Tips for finding hires and building a great team
Contact Christopher Gimmer:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- Our Snappa Review
- Acadium / GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- How We Make All Our Graphics With Snappa
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
- Traction by Gabriel Weinberg & Justin Mares
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- The Ultimate SEO and Content Marketing Playbook – David Sinick
- How To Create And Launch A New Product In 4 Days – Ben Adkins
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!