On today’s show we are chatting with Chris Ross who gives us a total masterclass on sales which is pure gold. Chris is a fellow podcaster and runs TCR Consulting Agency and on today’s show, he does a deep dive into the conversations he has with his potential clients. He really gets into the mental game of sales and the mindset you need to have to approach it for success. He also shared with us his daily routine and his goal to improve each and every day by 1%, as well as how to handle objections. It’s less about scripting and more about how your brain needs to be when entering into the conversation.
Chris also has a podcast, aptly named the Win-Win Effect. On that podcast you will learn sales at a level you most likely have never heard before, without all the questionable methods but selling with a giving, connecting, and problem-solving intention. You will definitely have some mind shifts and “a-ha” moments about selling while listening in, so check this one out. And once you are done, be sure to check out the show we referred to with Chris Voss (not to be confused with our guest) and with Marshall Sylver for even more success traits for being a great salesperson.
“If you are really struggling with your sales, and if you want to experience what it feels like to have zero buyer’s remorse, ask them “What, When, Why, How” questions.” – Chris Ross
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Chris’ method to make himself 1% better on a daily basis
- The importance of taking notes (and not on your phone)
- Some great examples of conversations when dealing with objections as well as getting your potential clients into the right frame of mind
- The international speaker who changed Chris’s life around
- Starting your day off right, without being overwhelmed by social media, and most importantly, being tied to your phone
- Examples of how some well-known people learn from their failures and how you can put this same thing into practice to improve
- How to set up the conversation right from the start to let them know you are working on their behalf
- And much, much more!
Resources From Chris Ross:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Curtis Jackson: Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by 50 Cent
- Alter Ego Effect by Todd Herman
- The 50th Law by Robert Greene & 50 Cent
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here
- FlowchartGroup.com – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar, be sure to check them out as well
- Check out Groove Pages, the free tool we talk about in our intro
- Negotiation Tactics From An Ex-FBI Hostage Negotiator – Chris Voss
- Reprogramming the Subconscious to Think Like a Millionaire – Marshall Sylver
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!