After moving to Austin on a whim, Molly Pittman took an unpaid internship at Digital Marketer. Out of a dozen interns, she knew just a couple would get hired. She gave it her all to be one of them. A year later, she was VP of Marketing.
Now Molly is a digital marketing expert and educator. She is the co-host of Perpetual Traffic, one of the most highly regarded marketing podcasts around. She also coaches and consults with businesses to provide unique digital marketing plans tailored to their goals and setting strategy for some of the world’s fastest-growing companies.
Get your notebook ready as Molly lets Matt and Joe in on all the recent changes to Facebook Ads, what ad content is working on Instagram, and how she designs campaigns that bring in 4,000 leads a day. Still in the zone for more Facebook Ad strategies? Then check out our conversations with Ralph Burns and Curt Maly.
There are different purposes for different campaigns and the most important thing is you know what that one success metric is so you can say, ‘This is good,’ or, ‘This is bad.’” -Molly Pittman
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Ad Campaign Breakdown: 50,000 leads in just 2 weeks!
- How to pick the right metrics and stop wasting time
- Content that Facebook will love to advertise for you
- Why metrics change and learning to pivot with them
- How to scale a budget without breaking your audience
- A strategy to make stable income streams
- Changes to Facebook’s rankings (and how to take advantage!)
- A process for high-converting ads using testimonials
- Rules for ad copy that hits deep with your avatars
- How to train a media buyer from intern to expert
- Amazingly effective (and cheap!) Instagram ad campaigns
- Horizontal scaling strategies to expand your audience
Contact Molly Pittman:
- Digital Marketer
- Perpetual Traffic Podcast
- Digital Marketer Lab
- Train My Traffic Person
- Connect on Facebook
- And on Instagram
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- The Ad Grid: How to Build Traffic Campaigns that Convert Higher and Scale Faster
- This Is The Future Of Facebook Advertising – Ralph Burns
- Unique Facebook Ad Strategies That Are Making People Rich – Curt Maly
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!