We last had Casey Zeman on the show a year ago and a lot has changed. Like, now he has 3 kids! He might have a lot less time for work, but he’s still growing his business faster than ever and we wanted to find out how.
Casey is Founder and CEO of Easy Webinar, the only software platform that combines webinar technology and marketing strategy into one. He is a best selling author, podcast host, and has helped thousands of entrepreneurs create content that makes deep connections with their audience.
Time to rethink your daily routines as the guys find out how Casey Zeman has managed to grow his business while becoming a father to 3 kids, the hacks he uses to reach his goals, and building a team that freed up his time. When you’re done, check out our previous episode with Casey and get more tips to juggle kids and work from Flori Pyke & Anna Jonak.
I’ve had to let more things go… giving up control is difficult for control freaks and I consider myself one of them.” -Casey Zeman
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- A daily schedule that juggles 3 kids while growing a business
- Tips for fighting off the dad-bod
- The belly test (it’s easy as kissing a boo-boo)
- A major factor to stop wasting your time
- The 1 thing that will keep your team on track
- Building a team to free up time (and double profits!)
- A new content strategy to connect with customers
- 5 growth hacks to build a bridge to your goals
- Instagram strategies for building a personal brand
- How to hone your Social Blade
- A new campaign that’s bringing influencers together
- The 1% who can actually improve your software
- Why you need alter-egos to tackle different situations
Contact Casey Zeman:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Hustle & Flowshorts – Our new daily podcast!
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- The Alter Ego Effect by Todd Herman
- Casey Zeman: The Rookies Guide To Webinars
- Flori Pyke & Anna Jonak: How The Perfect Partnership Can Create 3-Day Workweeks
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!