Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Matt and Joe are back with another duet episode of Hustle & Flowchart podcast. Today, they are going to focus on one of the smartest things you can do to start and grow your business: List Building!
Your business’s list is hands down its greatest asset. Matt & Joe are going to talk about how list building can increase your business's profitability. They will go through the three types of list that have been the most powerful and effective, PLUS some actionable list building strategies and powerful marketing tools to boost your business growth!
“The whole point of business engagement is pretty much building trust, communication, and interest in your brand.” – Matt Wolfe & Joe Fier
Some topics that were discussed include:
- List Building 101: Take control of your business
- Effective ways to drive traffic and grow subscribers to your email list
- Increase your sign up rates by capturing the attention of your engaged readers
- Chatbot: How it differs from the rest?
- How to bring Facebook Chatbot into your marketing strategy
- Certain strategies to increase the number of your chatbot list
- Amazing potential benefits of utilizing Facebook Group
- Easiest way to kickstart your FB Group and get people join in
- Creating successful case studies that land clients
List Building References & links mentioned:
- OptinMonster (WordPress Lead Generation Plugin)
- Thrive Leads (Plugin for WordPress)
- Sumome (Tool to Automate Your Site Growth)
- Designrr (Stunning eBooks & Lead Magnets Without Ever Writing A Single Word)
- 15+ Ways To Use Designrr
- Many Chat (create a Facebook Messenger bot for marketing, sales and support)
- Outside The Box Ways To Grow A List
- How To Get Traffic To A Squeeze Page
- Automating Affiliate Webinars
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!