In this episode, we’re chatting with Brycent from The Loot Squad about the current state of Play-To-Earn Gaming. It’s a relatively new industry and it’s already seeing some major roadblocks in its growth.
We discuss the biggest issues in the space as well as some ideas to improve and steer things in the right direction.
If you’re interested in investing in some game assets in the space, this is the episode to listen to in order to hear both the pros and the cons of the current state of the industry.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed With Brycent Include:
- The opportunities in Play-To-Earn
- How the industry is creating new careers
- Why Play-To-Earn gaming could be dying
- How lending is counterproductive to the greater goal
- How to actually stand out as a guild
- The most needed services in the space
- Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch growth ideas
- Fun games to play right now that can earn
- Upcoming games that you should be excited about
References and Links Mentioned:
- Brycent on Twitter
- Brycent on Twitch
- Brycent on YouTube
- Free Course: Engineering Attention
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- Cagyjan – What You Need To Know About Play-To-Earn Games
- Justin Kan – Selling Twitch For $970m And Starting A Web 3 Gaming Company
Enjoy A Clip For This Episode:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!