If you want to learn a thing or two…or a hundred about paid YouTube ads, then you are going to absolutely love today’s show with Brian Moncada. This show is a literal masterclass in YouTube advertising. Brian runs AdSpend.com, and he’s behind the YouTube ads of folks such as Tony Robbins, Frank Kerns, Russell Brunson, and Dean Graziosi, and he also helped with the Mastermind.com launch which was the biggest in internet marketing history.
He’s got an amazing process and strategies which he’ll share with us today. You’ll learn how to create the ads, what the ads should say, how to do the targeting, how to save money with your ad spend, what click-through rate you should be shooting for, how to set your bidding, as well as some examples of text to use to get those clicks. Once you’ve listened, be sure to check out our previous chats with Tommie Powers and Marc Guberti for even more tactics on how to get your YouTube strategy dialed in.
“Build the business enough to where you’re making a significant amount of money from it to where you can realistically afford to lose $5,000 or $10,000 a month and be okay with it, while you get it dialed in because you know that eventually, you are going to crack the code to cold traffic.” – Brian Moncada
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Brian was able to go from door to door sales to working with some of the most well-known marketers of the decade
- The story behind getting his amazing domain name
- How to save money on unwasted ad spend
- What to say in the first 30 seconds of your ad
- The biggest piece of the ad that most people are not even thinking about
- A time tested YouTube ads launching strategy you do not want to miss
- How to become the Tai Lopez in your niche
- A brilliant tactic when running discovery ads
Resources From Brian Moncada:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Why You Fail At YouTube Ads (And How To Solve It) – Tommie Powers
- A Complete YouTube Success Roadmap – Marc Guberti
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Brian Moncada:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!