Brian Kurtz is a very generous man who over-delivers with everything. He’s got a great history in the marketing world and is the founder of Titan Marketing. Listen in as we discuss the brilliant tactics that turned Boardroom into a $150+ million dollar company. Plus, we talk about Brian’s recent book, Overdeliver that just came out which is a must-have.
Brian has had the opportunity to work with some of the greatest marketers that have ever lived and we go deep down the rabbit hole with tactics and marketing strategies that he has used over the years, in a variety of mediums.
In this episode, Brian talks about his history working alongside many well-known marketing geniuses and how he combined his knowledge of both offline and online marketing to reach a wide audience and a responsive list with great open rates. When you are done, be sure to tune into our other episodes we mentioned with Doberman Dan and with Ben Settle as they discuss the benefits of offline marketing and over-delivering to your market.
“It’s been a great ride and it’s not magic if you work for 40 years and pay attention and always give 100%, always make sure I contribute to someone first before I ask them for anything. That kind of philosophy has helped me get the best speakers for my mastermind. ” – Brian Kurtz
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to make sure you are always remembered
- What a fishing pole & rowboat have to do with your list
- What makes a great copywriter
- What makes a world-class creative
- The beauty behind a paid newsletter model
- The one medium that is preferable above the rest and why
- How to make a memorable impression to the VIP’s on your list
- How Brian was able to increase his business over tenfold
- Some of the lessons he learned from things that didn’t go as planned
- And much, much more!
Contact Brian Kurtz:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com. We use this amazing tool pretty much daily, and if you listen back to some of our most recent episodes, we breakdown some of the tactics we use in our intros, such as website audits, looking at our competitors’ websites, and finding low hanging fruit keywords for easy Google rankings. It’s like having cheat codes for business. As of this episode, they have a 7 day $7 trial, so be sure to check it out.
- OverDeliverBook.com get over 100 hours of content plus swipe files.
- Titan Mastermind
- The Advertising Solution book
- Our episodes with Doberman Dan and with Ben Settle
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!