At the age of 25, with lots of questions and very few satisfying answers, Joe Cohen made a decision to embark on a journey of self-experimentation – something that has since become known as “bio-hacking”. Thousands of experiments later, he is now a thriving writer/author, entrepreneur, investor and founder of SelfHacked & SelfDecode. His published works include “SelfHacked Secrets” and “Biohacking Insomnia” where he shares some of the most powerful insights from his research.
On this episode, Joe will share his story and talk about how he came up with the biohacking idea and how he manages his team members. He will share his insights on how to properly dial in your lifestyle.
“When I started SelfHacked it was terrible. My philosophy is just to keep on improving, it’s not going to work out in the beginning, you just have to keep improving it. Whatever you see is a constant improvement of our products.” – Joe Cohen
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Joe’s background and the health issues that led him to starting his SelfHacked
- How they measure customer satisfaction with a service or product
- His ONE main philosophy in business
- The transition of running the business by himself to hiring numerous employees
- The hardest thing he had to deal with in business & how he scaled the business
- How to predict the performance of a candidate or an employee
- How to find and pay writers for HIGH quality content
- What KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) he focuses his attention on
- How long content should be and how frequently to post it
- How to discover who your target audience is
- His FAVORITE quick performance hack as well as his favorite longterm performance hack
- The best supplement that improved his mental performance
- Can nicotine actually be good for you?
- How nicotine, caffeine and dopamine work on our bodies
- What happens if you have high or low dopamine
- Why so many people have problems falling asleep at night – his detailed explanation and advice
- Plus so much more!
Contact Joe Cohen:
References & links mentioned:
- Evergreen Profits Membership
- Biohacking Insomnia Book by SelfHacked (Joe Cohen)
- SelfHacked Secrets by Joe Cohen
- The Lectin Avoidance Cookbook: The Safest Foods For People With Autoimmunity and Food Sensitivities Book by SelfHacked (Joe Cohen)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Content Marketing & SEO Strategy Guide
- Mind Altering Substances and Their Effects On Business
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!