This is the last episode of 2021. As the year ticks over, we’re turning over a new leaf with our business.
It’s out with the old and in with the new. We’ve burned the ships and have no choice but to succeed in this new territory that we’ve ventured into.
But we’ve got a plan… A plan to build a business that has the opportunity to be bigger than we ever imagined and make a lot of people wealthier than they could have ever imagined.
It’s an exciting time over here at Hustle & Flowchart… And we break it all down in today’s episode.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about these decisions over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Now, here’s a little of what you’ll learn in the episode:
- The new studio from 2021
- Going all-in on video production
- Some of the legends we’ve interviewed this year
- The reasons we’re pivoting
- What does this mean for Hustle & Flowchart (Good things)
- The businesses we shut down this year (and why)
- Introducing the new brand we’re building in 2022
- The new team that we’ve partnered with
- The goal of this new brand and how it can help you
- The bigger picture of everything we’re trying to accomplish
- What to expect from us in 2022
Dive Even Deeper:
- Subscribe To The Hustle & Flowchart Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- Sponsored By: Ahrefs – Check out the new free SEO tool!
- Sponsored By: Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- We’re Burning The Ships!
- Cryptocurrencies And The Bigger Picture That Has Us So Excited
- Adam Schaeuble – The Podcast Death Star Has Arrived!
- Joel Comm – Understanding NFTs and Cryptocurrencies
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!