This is the perfect episode to round out our month of uber-impactful shows.
Victoria Song set our minds up for the big transition we’re making in our lives. She reminded us that we should follow the paths that bring us the most joy. She reminded us that we have the ability and opportunity to make a bigger impact on the world.
Most importantly, she gave us the tools to feel ok making big, new, uncomfortable moves.
What an absolutely amazing month of reminders and insights. I really hope you had the chance to check them all out because they hit even harder for us the second time around.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Delving into why people are unfulfilled after experiencing great success
- The amazing results from hiring an executive coach
- Using unpleasant emotions as fuel for expansion
- What entrepreneurs should be doing during the start up phase and afterwards to prevent the dreaded feeling that something is missing
- Why you want to be more like bison
- How to get into more of a flow state and operate from a sense of play
- What to do when you get to that place where your nervous system has expanded
- Accessing the field of infinite possibilities
- How to create friction in your life so you can uplevel
- What to do when you don’t know your life’s purpose
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Media Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Resources From Victoria Song:
- Victoria Song
- Bending Reality
- The 4 Pillars Of A Bulletproof Business Mindset – Angelo Sisco
- How To Destroy Mental Blocks That Are Stopping Your Progress – John Assaraf
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!