We’re back and on today’s show, we are joined by Bedros Keuilian who runs the Empire Mastermind and the Empire Podcast show with another one of our former guests, Craig Ballantyne. Bedros is a cool guy who discovered his passion for helping people early on in life. We talk about his interesting past and how his father helped his family flee the Soviet Union when he was a child plus how growing up a poor foreigner, constantly on the move, helped him to become resilient and an influencer, even at a young age.
We also talk about the importance of mentors and the various ways in which Bedros’ personal mentor assisted him, which led him to eventually having one of the most successful gym models, landing on the Inc. 5,000 list three times in a row, and hitting Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of 500 best franchises out of the 175,000 franchises out there. When you’re done, be sure to check out our show we recorded with Angelo Sisco and Mike Matuz, fitness entrepreneurs as well who have figured a way to be their own boss.
“Even my business partner, Craig Ballantyne – I paid him to mentor me, and he paid me to mentor him years later as my business took off as I got better at selling high ticket prices. The point of this is, without mentors you’re not getting anywhere.” – Bedros Keuilian
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Bedros and his family left the constraints of the Soviet Union when he was a child
- Growing up in the U.S., not knowing English and dumpster diving for food
- How Bedros went from being a fat kid in high school to getting ripped (even though he never did ask that girl to the prom)
- Why it’s important to constantly improve yourself, even if you lead a comfortable life (Rubik’s cube speedcubing, anyone?)
- Key lessons learned from watching The Sopranos
- What Bedros learned from his first mentor and how it shaped his life forever
- Changes made during the economic crash which led to a successful franchise offer
- Bedros’ early job working as a bouncer at a gay bar (and you’ll never believe who he met there!)
- How working out can improve your marriage, business and yes – even your health!
- The two kinds of people in life: which one are you?
- And much, much more!
Contact Bedros Keuilian:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Icon Meals
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars, and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- The 4 Pillars Of A Bulletproof Business Mindset – Angelo Sisco
- How To Find Antiquated Industries And Disrupt Them – Mike Matuz
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!