On his first day at Infusionsoft, Kelsey Bratcher knew this was going to be the last job he ever had. He loved his job, but working all day with entrepreneurs who were raking in millions showed him he could do it too.
Now Kelsey is the co-founder of Automatic Practice Profits, host of the Get Automated Podcast, and a freelance automation consultant for numerous clients and businesses. He has saved his own businesses over 8,000,000 minutes using his automation strategies and much more for the people he helps get their work done without breaking their budgets.
Just click and kickback as the guys get a masterclass in how to automate your business from cold calls to upsells, using new tools for effective direct mail marketing, and how to build automation mechanisms that drop into any marketplace. When you’re done listening, go get some more automation tips from our conversations with Alan McKenna and Drew Burks.
In online space, there’s a lot of laziness, there’s a lot of cheapness. People are like, ‘I want to spend as little as possible.’ Well, if you spend more you could make more!” -Kelsey Bratcher
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Getting out of wage-slavery and into entrepreneurial freedom
- The different types of automation triggers
- A sales method for high-conversion events
- Behind the scenes at Infusionsoft
- 3 steps to get as many attendees as possible
- Using direct mail marketing to find affluent clients
- How to automate the backend (there's so much you can do with your leads!)
- Tips for improving your SMS marketing
- A tool to automate your client contracts
- Using Zapier to prototype your automation ideas
- The latest automation tools (plus features on the horizon)
- Which funnel software has the best page loads
- How to build mechanisms that drop into any marketplace
Contact Kelsey Bratcher:
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- Every Door Direct Mail
- No B.S. Direct Marketing by Dan S. Kennedy
- Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- The Blueprint To An Automated Followup Process – Alan McKenna
- How To Automate Sales And Drive Traffic – Drew Burks
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!