He calls this technique the “automated webinar,” and on today’s show, he explains what an automated webinar is, the difference between the traditional webinar and this new technique, and the advantages that business owners can experience by providing automated webinars to their target market. We also discuss how to plan and market webinars to the masses to drive traffic and increase sales, and the best practices for driving your webinar participants to the order form.
“When you map it out and build it, you can lead the yellow brick road. You can lead them where you want to go.” – Drew Burks
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What is an automated webinar and how does it differ from traditional webinars?
- What are the benefits of hosting an automated webinar?
- How long does it take to “perfect?”
- How to incorporate the “live” feel of a traditional webinar into an automated format.
- Is the content portion as important as having a strong closing pitch?
- Tips on how to host a good webinar that converts.
- Tips for using Facebook Ads to drive traffic to your automated webinar.
- Using YouTube videos to test a concept.
5 Steps For Creating Automated Webinars:
- Figure out your current systems and processes.
- Figure out everything you will need for the webinar (blog posts, email campaigns, etc.). Chunk them.
- Figure out how you will get people to the webinar.
- Figure out what you want participants to do after the webinar – what you want them to buy.
- Create systems and processes to complete each task.
Get even more automation tools and strategies from Kelsey Bratcher.
References & links mentioned:
- LeadPages Vs. Clickfunnels
- The Blueprint To Automated Followups (With Webinars)
- How To Automate Webinars For Other People’s Products
- The Art of the Perfect Webinar
- Using Facebook Ads to Load Up Webinars
- The Rookies Guide To Webinars
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!