In this episode, we are chatting with Anik Singal who is putting out some amazing stuff with copywriting, conversions, and running webinars. Anik has been in the online marketing business for quite some time, and he has an infectious, positive energy on his videos, podcast, and here on today’s show.
Listen in as we chat about how he’s been able to create over a quarter of a billion dollars worth of business, and how he has seen marketing and copywriting change over the years. He talks about how he has pivoted to create value in a way that really resonates with people and turns them into happy customers. We also talk about his five-step process and how to create your story so that it leads to a natural progression into your pitch, without it coming off as sounding too salesy. When you’re done, if you’re looking for more advice on copywriting, check out what Kevin Rogers and Connor Gallagher talked about.
“As of 2020, my mission is to bring the message of good copywriting to 100,000 entrepreneurs.” – Anik Singal
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Anik’s copywriting skills and how he was able to make a quarter of billion dollars worth of sales online
- The evolution of direct marketing and how interactive marketing is changing how we sell things today
- The 5 steps to talking to your customers that will make them feel at ease, trust you and want to join your tribe
- How an unexpected, but special mentor changed Anik’s life forever
- What is the basis of “good copywriting”
- Why winning at copy and conversions is not as hard as you think
- And much, much more!
Contact Anik Singal:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Check out these special deals for our listeners from our sponsors, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions and Easy Webinar.
- The Silent Salesman by Anik Singal
- Conversion Academy 21 Day Challenge
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Follow Anik on Good Reads
- Fighting Entrepreneur podcast
- Anik’s YouTube Channel
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- How To Shift From A Freelancer To A Niche Influencer – Connor Gallagher
- The Essential Elements of Great Hooks And Sales Copy – Kevin Rogers
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!