Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide! Click Here!
It’s the sophomore episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast, and Matt and Joe are back to share their most effective strategy yet! Introducing the “KST” – The Key Step Tutorial. In this episode, you will learn exactly how to implement this strategy, how you can create recurring revenue streams with it, and the psychology behind why it works. This one can’t be missed!
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The uber secret weapon that Matt calls the “KST”
- How Matt creates recurring income from KSTs… years after they were written and with no extra effort
- Why you should be training people to use your product before they buy your product
- Why “assuming” that somebody already has your product can help you sell it
- A killer “bribe” that will help to build your email list immediately
- The simple method they use to create KSTs, and how you can start today with a pen and a piece of paper
- The most effective strategy for selling multiple affiliate products at the same time
- Why reducing the amount of products you are selling can actually increase your sales
- The real truth about the “low hanging fruit” when it comes to making money online
- Why you don’t even need your own blog or website to use the KST method
- The best way to generate traffic to your KST for maximum exposure
- The secret blog post that generates Matt a recurring income of $600/month
- An almost foolproof strategy to do search engine optimization with your content
References & links mentioned:
- A Step-By-Step Tutorial On Creating Key Step Tutorials (KSTs)
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!