Adam Lewis Walker is totally in the zone in this interview. If you’ve ever wanted to get your message out into the world via the TED platform or are curious about the behind the scenes action there, listen in. We talked first about how to get onto the TEDx stage, which Adam knows all too well. We also talk about how to “Awaken Your Alpha” which is the title of Adam’s TEDx talk as well as his book and podcast. Adam’s focus is all about getting the right mindset, confidence, and doing the things needed to push your life forward.
With his podcast, he discusses how to get your own TED talks, debunking the process along the way as well as what to do at the talk, how to hone in your message to conform with their time restraints and what to do once you get the talk. Oftentimes, people don’t do enough to leverage that publicity, so Adam gives us great ins and outs. There’s the mindset stuff plus tactical stuff in this show; a double whammy! After you listen to this episode, be sure to check out our previous shows with Bedros Keuilian and Theo Lucier for even more insights on how to kick ass in life.
“You can overcome your environment, but you’ve got to accept the things you can’t control.” – Adam Lewis Walker
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The new world record Adam plans to beat
- What the heck is the Dickens process and how it will be super helpful to you
- The different levels of TED talks and how they are not all the same
- Tips to make your application stand out
- A simple exercise from the book to get your awareness of all things affecting your life, tuned in for clarity and improvement where needed
- The meaning behind “Awakening Your Alpha”
- Ways to bust through your “I can’t…” self talk
- How to dial in your message for your talk and for future events
- And much, much more!
Resources From Adam Lewis Walker:
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Courage To Be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi & Fumitake Koga
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- FlowchartGroup.com – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, by Easy Webinar and Gina Horkey’s Podcast Production School.
- How to Cut the Bull and Kick Ass in Business (And in Life) – Bedros Keuilian
- How To Be Smarter, Energized, And Focused All Day – Theo Lucier
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Adam:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!