With his first venture, Abdo Riani struggled to convince local businesses to invest in his new recycling program. He needed to show results but how do you do that before you have a product? So he did it himself, using just his cellphone and a spreadsheet to get his first 500 users, enough to finally get the funding he needed for a scalable product.
Abdo is the founder of Startup Circle where aspiring and rising entrepreneurs can connect with successful founders over daily live Q&A sessions. He helps entrepreneurs accelerate their path to paying customers by showing them how to launch and grow products and services efficiently and with higher predictability by bootstrapping their way forward and quickly proving ideas by doing things that don’t scale.
Get your head out of the sky and pick up your bootstraps as Abdo Riani shows Matt and Joe tools and tactics to do anything at zero-cost, a 3-step process to interview 100+ experts in just 2 months, and getting The Wizard Of Odds Mentality. When you’re done, get more advice about sharing and monetizing your knowledge from our conversations with Liam Austin and Jonathan Levi.
It makes sense to a baby… how a simpler approach can help you move forward on stronger foundations.” –Abdo Riani
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The foundational power of bootstrapping your ideas
- Methods to connect users without using tech
- Why you must first become your product
- How to market a virtual summit spending $0
- The first step to becoming an influencer
- Which experts make the best interviews
- The 3-step process to interview 100+ experts in 2 months
- The biggest acquisition channel for a summit
- How to approach companies to sponsor your summit
- The Wizard Of Odds Mentality
- Why you first solve problems in unscalable ways
- New tools to bootstrap everything (even an entire software product!)
Contact Abdo Riani:
References and Links Mentioned:
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- Indie Hackers
- Tinfoil Security
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- Liam Austin: One Page Virtual Summit Plan
- Jonathan Levi: Top Earner On Udemy Tells How Content Creators Really Make Money
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!