What do you want to be when you grow up the son of a tax attorney who invests business capital with entrepreneurs? This cast of characters that freely pursued their passions, unchained from an office desk, was exactly the group Roland Frasier decided to emulate.
Interestingly enough, Roland’s entrepreneurial path developed into a highly strategic buying, selling and scaling business. He started in real estate, moved on to accounting school and next got his law degree, all while building his assets. Turning down the opportunity to continue his law degree with a specialization in securities was one of the most prolific decisions he made in pursuit of his non-desk jockey childhood aspiration.
Need proof? Roland is a co-founder or principal of three of Inc. Magazine's current fastest growing companies and he’s responsible for creating, scaling or selling 24 different 7 to 9 figure businesses with adjusted sales ranging from $3 million to $337 million.
This episode will definitely result in a “Round 2” follow-up it’s so packed full. Listen in as Joe and Matt learn about the growth idea scorecard system Roland and his partners at Digital Marketer use every day to determine the best business opportunities to pursue. If business systems are all the rage for you right now, be sure to check out this podcast episode featuring Matt and Joe and this one with AJ Roberts.
You give and help people out without any expectation of anything in return and it just always comes back 100 fold.”– Roland Frasier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How do you sell a mastermind, and when and why would you do it?
- This is the best marketing medium to use to sell something to your audience and rabid fan base
- How $20/day for 10 days can net you $50,000 in four days
- Use these five principles to decide if a business opportunity might benefit you
- Build, buy or cobble?
- Follow this easy strategy to go from 100 to 1.1 million followers on Facebook in 8 months
- Evergreen your earnings in any niche if you focus on this
- What exactly is ICE analysis?
- A case study in leverage, grow, scale and exit
- How to “give it away,” make more, reduce churn and get referrals in the process
- Use this system to learn how to pivot like the pros with your business model
- The best way to connect with people with who you’d like to pursue a business partnership
- This one move with your product offerings can get banks begging to give you more money
- Use this higher ROI and frictionless strategy to fill seats with buyers at your next live event
Contact Roland Frasier:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Digital Marketer HQ
- Digital Marketer
- Traffic & Conversions Summit
- Growth Idea Scorecard download (site is still under development)
- Praxio learning management system
- War Room mastermind
- Roland’s Slideshare deck
- The First System To Make Our Business Work
- How to Create a System for Creating Systems – AJ Roberts
- Act on these and more advanced level strategies to bloom your earnings and diversify your revenue streams. Learn how we can help you do it.
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!