Cue the trumpets and roll out the red carpet! Today we are bringing you a major milestone with our 300th episode! It’s a two-part show, with the first part reflecting back on how we got to where we are today. It’s a way for us to give gratitude to those that have helped us over the years. For the second part of the show, we emailed our list and asked our Facebook group if there were any questions they wanted answered. We were overwhelmed by the sheer response, and our goal was to answer as many questions as possible. So grab some popcorn and listen in as we stroll down memory lane, talk about our highlights and fears, and all the amazing people we have met on our path so far.
“He broke this fear in me of spending ad money and putting money in to get money back. I thought the way to do it was to create content, offer the content for sale but the way to get people over to where you are selling is to put out more content that shows how good you are. He showed me: sales letter, run ads to it, let’s see what happens.” – Matt Wolfe
“This is not a normal way of thinking for ‘marketers’, but once you start thinking at a higher level…the world opens up to you.” – Joe Fier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- All about our various bro-ships
- Shout outs to so many amazing people, well known in the online space
- Recalling our early days working together at the shutter factory while we checked out this thing called “The Warrior Forum” on breaks
- A call out to bring back Think Tank!
- What do bingo and breweries have to do with our journey?
- We talk about the Two Brads (not just another cool name for a band) and how our business took a turn for the better
- Listen as we revisit our first baller moment
- All the many times we mention Dan Ryan once again
- Is our podcast more like a spider web or a serial killer connection?
- Reminiscing about the $2K launches back in the Frank Kern days
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Members Pro
- Unicorn Equity
- Optimal Living Daily Podcast
- Bacon Wrapped Podcast
- McMannis Duplication
- Empire Flippers
- Roland’s EPIC challenge
- Dream 100 List
- Wicked Reports
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- No B.S. Time Management by Dan Kennedy
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar, be sure to check them out as well, with this special discount for our listeners.
- How To Scale Your Business By Acquiring Other Businesses – Roland Frasier
- A 3-Step Framework To Automate Everything – Aaron Fletcher
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!