Brad Spencer is a digital entrepreneur and owner of 80/20 Product Creation where he teaches entrepreneurs how to create products online to create consistent cashflow. Brad joins us on the show today to share his insight, system, and process for creating digital products such as webinars and online courses that will sell online for a significant return on investment.
Brad’s 3-step process has repeatedly been proven, not only by his student’s successes but also through his business success. He is a passionate believer in the 80/20 rule that 20% of your efforts will lead to 80% of your results. In fact, he truly believes that as little as four percent of what you do will create most of your results.
“If it’s easy to run, lots more will get done.” – Brad Spencer
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Distraction and delusion are the two things that destroy wealth and success.
- How to honestly self-evaluate your skills and know when to “buy or borrow” someone else’s experience.
- Why being honest and specific about your true skill levels is critical to successfully launching a new product or service.
- Don’t try to be a little bit of everything. Partner with people who have the other stuff that you need.
Brad Spencer’s 3 Step Process to Maximizing Success:
- Make a list:
- How will you get customers?
- How will you convert them?
- How will you fulfill?
- Rate the probability of success for each idea on a scale of 1 to 10, with one signifying that you’ve never done it before and 10 signifying you’ve mastered the skill.
- Rate 777 across Lead Generation, Conversions, and Fulfillment. Don’t get distracted by other “shiny objects.” If you do not rate a 7 or higher in an area – buy or borrow someone else’s experience.
References & links mentioned:
- 80/20 Product Creation – Brad’s Website
- Google Drive Suite
- Thrive Themes
- Outwitting the Devil book by Napoleon Hill
- 80/20 Sales & Marketing book by Perry Marshall
- Round 2 With Brad
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!