2018 has been one hell of a year for us and we’re super excited to share what we’ll be bringing you next year, plus predictions for what 2019 has in store for your business.
We’ve loved making our business more accessible to our listeners over the past year and we’re doubling down in 2019. We have a new course in the works, mobile apps, marketing software, a live event, and much more. As always, we’re letting you in on all the strategies we’re using to leverage our content and get out from under the doom and gloom that’s descending on the old ways of doing business.
On this episode, we also go into what we think is going to be the new best practices in 2019, how to get your highest revenue with small, focused audiences, and the counter-intuitive industry shift in what makes a company valuable. Still want to know more about what makes The Hustle & Flowchart tick? Get in our heads with our recent Therapy Session, listen to our 100th Episode, or learn about our Journey To Seven-Figures.
What most people go and do is target this broad audience where they think their ideal customer lives… but there’s a S#@% ton of your not-ideal customer in there!” -Matt Wolfe
“Step back before you make a campaign… actually think about giving value and understanding what people are interested in.” -Joe Fier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- 2019 behavior trends and how to make them work for you
- The personality test that leveled up our productivity
- How to customize your journal to answer your most pressing life and business questions
- Our one answer to every marketing problem
- How we use retargeting to boost revenues
- Why 1,000 fans are all you’ll ever need
- The new apps we’re launching for all our businesses
- What metric is most valuable to investors (it’s not cash flow anymore!)
- How to take control of the audience you’re building
- Why 2019 is the year to make a big mobile play
- How we’re going to make segmentation super easy for you
- The live event we’re planning to host this year
- Why info sales are no longer viable and what to sell instead
- A coupon code for our loyal listeners!
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- Hustle & Flowchart T-shirts
- Project EVO
- Therapy Sessions – Getting Real On What We Struggle With
- The Biggest Lessons Learned Growing A Podcast
- Our Journey To Seven-Figures (The Complete Story)
- A Masterclass On Finding And Hiring The Right People – Tim Francis
- How To Find And Focus Solely On The Things That Suit You Best – Brad Spencer
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!