Welcome to Part 2, you guys are in for a second dose of treats today as we sat down again with Michael Taggart for a great discussion about investing in and profiting from Bitcoin. Michael as well as being an early adopter of Bitcoin, Michael is heavily involved in developing Blockchain technology business services, assisting in forming ICO's, and other blockchain consulting, with founding partnerships with Cryptonomex, an advanced custom Blockchain development company. If you are new to bitcoin, blockchain, and cryptocurrency, definitely be sure to listen to round 1 first! This episode might lose you if you haven't listened to the first one.
Today, you’ll discover how to start investing and getting returns from cryptocurrency trading. Listen as we talk about investing, profiting, storing and accessing, securing, and most importantly warning signs to be aware of and how to leverage cryptocurrency.
“When the $$$ and Fiat currency weaken, bitcoin goes from strength to strength.” – Michael Taggart
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What is short term & long term trading?
- What are the pros and cons of both?
- How to leverage pre-ICO trades
- How to find pre-ICO opportunities
- What are some warning signs to be aware off when trading?
- Some pointers on what coin(s) to go for
- What to do to get started if you are new
- How to earn free bitcoin by writing content
- How blockchain technology will shape the future of content and commerce on the internet
- What exit signs to look for when trading
- The difference between Bitcoin & Bitcoin Gold
- How to properly store and secure your bitcoin
- How to determine the value of your bitcoin
- Plus so much more!
References & links mentioned:
- Round One Episode With Michael Taggart (Listen to this first)
- Steemit (a social media platform where everyone gets paid for creating and curating content.)
- A Step-By-Step SteemIt Game Plan (How to grow on SteemIt)
- CoinDesk (digital media, events and information services company for the digital asset and blockchain technology community)
- Coinbase (easiest way to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Litecoin in US)
- GDAX (US based digital asset exchange)
- CoinMarketCap (cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more)
- Evergreen Profits Letter (premium marketing automation mailed to your house)
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!