Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Today’s guest, Trevor Turnbull, is a LinkedIn guru and the founder of Linked Into Leads, a company that helps you find and connect with your target audience through lead generation training and consulting using the leading network for business professionals, LinkedIn. On top of being a father of a three-and-a-half-month-old baby, Trevor is also an instructor of a very powerful LinkedIn program that has trained over 20,000 people. He launched a step-by-step training and support system called 30-Day Sales Machine that allows you to generate traffic and referrals that will eventually convert to sales through LinkedIn.
In today’s episode, Trevor talks about some of the powerful things you can do with LinkedIn. He mentions the advantages of using LinkedIn over other social media platforms for the purpose of generating leads and traffic and sharing content to capture people’s attention. He also shares some of the details in his training about the process of creating awareness and how to address the scalability issues on LinkedIn.
“LinkedIn is a source to find the right people.” – Trevor Turnbull
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Reasons why you should stop ignoring LinkedIn
- The beneficial reasons for professionals to log in to LinkedIn
- The essence of not selling your clients anything, but putting value on yourself, your business, and what you do
- Essential elements to include in your profile since it is the foundation of everything in LinkedIn
- How to build a network of connections in a subtle way
- Defining a one-line Permission-Based Method and how it helps you connect with your target audience
- Different approaches you can do to follow up with potential clients and have real conversations versus passively waiting for their response
- How you can create your own audience and target your ads specifically to them on FB through your LinkedIn connections
- The “Aha!” moment for people on LinkedIn concerning potential clients
Trevor’s Simplified Version of a Buyer’s Journey:
- Becoming a Customer
- Becoming an Advocate
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!