Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
In the busy cosmos of the online world, it is easy to drown in all the content and information that flood your browser every hour of the day. The ability to drive traffic through copywriting, which is a type of advertising and marketing strategy where you create quality content and persuasive messages, is one of the ways to stand out and get noticed.
Our guest today, Connor Gallagher, is an excellent copywriter experienced in producing webinars, sales letters, and different advertising materials. Connor shares what led him to rethink and restructure his business from being a freelancer to a niche influencer. He shares the processes and systems he used to make things simpler in his business and allow him to enjoy the time and financial freedom that many entrepreneurs want.
“You can make a higher impact and higher contribution by focusing on one task at a time.” – Connor Gallagher
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The trigger that led Connor to rethink his business processes
- Critiquing and how it helps improve people’s businesses
- How you can quantify your impact as a critic
- Two kinds of clients Connor let go of as he restructured his business
- Why he revamped his business positioning and direction
- Services he plans to implement to replace his income
- Why he opted for the printed newsletter niche
- The new system and timeline to meet the goal of achieving the lifestyle he desires
- How he is filtering his audience
- Essentials to consider before you writing copy
References & links mentioned:
- Essentialism book by Greg McKeown
- Scientific Advertising book by Claude Hopkins
- Cashvertising book by Drew Eric Whitman
- How to be Fucking Awesome book by Dan Meredith
Connect With Connor:
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!