Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Today’s guest is a master business connector who lived out the values instilled in him, which is to do to others what you want them to do to you. Even in his early days, Andy Hussong lived out this principle and cared enough about people to make different connections. His genuine interest in others has led him to what he’s great at today – setting up and landing online joint ventures (JV). Andy has been doing this for more than 12 years after learning from a very prominent personality in internet marketing, John Reese.
In today’s episode, Andy talks about the essential business principles to remember when considering joint ventures and looking for prospective JV deals. Andy summarizes his ideas using two vital acronyms: P-A-R-T-N-E-R and P-O-W-E-R. He elaborates on the acronym P-A-R-T-N-E-R, which is a process that allows you to hone your focus and have a system to any matchmaking and deal-making ventures. It is the overall mindset you ought to have to get things in place and get long-term partners onboard. He also expanded on the acronym P-O-W-E-R, which is something to keep in mind if you want others to keep promoting a particular product or offer.
“Your first goal, especially for webinars, is to focus on getting one solid partner on board, get him locked in and then you’re off to the races.” – Andy Hussong
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Andy’s “superpowers” and how these have been beneficial in landing JV deals
- The essence behind the acronym P-A-R-T-N-E-R, which stand for Prepare, Approach and Attract, Retain, Track, Nurture, Expand, Recognize/Reward
- The fundamentals behind the acronym P-O-W-E-R, which stand for Proven Product, Offer, Winning Webinar, Endorse, Repeat
- The building blocks to motivate others to continue promoting your products
- Advantages of having a leaderboard and how it can motivate you to perform better
- Determining a winning sales vehicle
References & links mentioned:
Connect With Andy:
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Also, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to receive even more helpful articles, training courses, tips, tools, and videos to help you optimize your business for success!