Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
You guys are in for a treat today as we sat down with Michael Taggart for a great discussion about Blockchain Technology. Michael is an early adopter of Bitcoin, known as a “Blockchain Evangelist” back in 2013. Michael is heavily involved in developing Blockchain technology business services, assisting in forming ICO's, and other blockchain consulting, with founding partnerships with Cryptonomex, an advanced custom Blockchain development company. He is also a serial entrepreneur with a decade of digital marketing and online business strategy experience.
Today, you’ll discover Michael's journey through cryptocurrency and the efforts he is currently involved in. Listen as we talk about blockchain’s opportunities and risks, future innovations and how to make the best use of blockchain technology.
“This technology and it’s impact to society as a whole is as big as the advent of the Internet, finance, agriculture and all other industries. In terms of what it's going to do for humanity, it is up to you as a business owner or somebody who's interested in seeking knowledge to know what it is you're dealing with, why it's exciting and some things that could be potentially detrimental to people if it just falls into the wrong hands.” – Michael Taggart
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What is Blockchain Technology and how do they work?
- How is blockchain verifiable by public and yet anonymous?
- Major misconceptions about cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin as what some call a deflationary currency
- The three types of blockchain-based technologies
- Blockchain's brilliant approach to cybersecurity
- The first blockchain-based social media platform
- Bitshares decentralized exchange: What the benefits are and why it is important?
- How blockchain technology will shape the future of the ride-sharing economy
- Everything you need to know about an ICO and how you can capitalise on them
- Why digital currencies need a self-regulating organization?
- Michael’s great advice on getting involved in the CryptoCurrency business
- Understanding the difference between cryptocurrency coin and token
- The excitement, innovation, tips and strategies around blockchain technology
References & links mentioned:
- The creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin (a book about the most blatant scam of all history)
- Banking on Bitcoin (a documentary that covers Bitcoin's roots, its future and the technology that makes it tick.)
- Steemit (a social media platform where everyone gets paid for creating and curating content.)
- CoinDesk (digital media, events and information services company for the digital asset and blockchain technology community)
- Cointelegraph (news, analysis and review about technology, finance, blockchain and markets)
- Coinbase (easiest way to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Litecoin in US)
- GDAX (US based digital asset exchange)
- Kraken (largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity and also trading Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds and Japanese yen)
- OpenLedger (a cryptocurrency trading platform acting as the host and skeleton for constant innovation)
- Poloniex (US-based digital asset exchange offering maximum security and advanced trading features)
- Bittrex (next-generation digital currency exchange)
- Bitfinex (full-featured spot trading platform for the major cryptocurrencies)
- CoinMarketCap (cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more)
- WorldCoinIndex (cryptocoins ranked by 24hr trading volume, price info, charts, market cap and news)
- BitShares TV (up to date video content regarding the BitShares eco system)
- BitCoin News (deliver news related to the Bitcoin network)
- Evergreen Profits Letter (premium marketing automation mailed to your house)
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!