Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Today we have an interesting fellow, Speaker, Marketing Consultant, Sales Trainer, Online Video Producer, and the current CEO and Co-Founder of DUDEPros.com: Chris “The Dude Beast” Martinez.
Chris launched WebsiteIn5Days.com, an agency providing websites and digital marketing support to solopreneurs to help them double the amount of leads they generate online in 2012 but he kind of felt like he was starting to lose his personality in the business. He knew he needed to make some sort of change and take it in a kind of a different direction. (although WebsiteIn5Days.com still works with some badass solopreneurs and small businesses). After subscribing and reading to our Evergreen Profits Letter, Chris was convinced to start infusing his personality into his business and marketing. He realized that he liked wearing a wrestling mask and working with marketing consultants, funnel consultants, and agencies WAY more than working with solopreneurs.
In this episode, Chris will talk about how the character “The DUDE Beast” cut through the clutter of all the other Facebook ads and why their clients all across the United States and Canada loved the idea of having their own “digital dream team” in the Next Room: empowering them to get more done, bring on more clients, and have more time to do the things that they love – inexpensively!
“I'm all about speed of implementation and it’s so unbelievably important.” – Chris Martinez
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The inspiration he got from an amazing newsletter that made him start the D.U.D.E. program
- Why he's wearing a wrestling mask?
- His creative approach that helped him generate and convert more qualified leads
- How they handle large load projects coming into the business
- Don't become a slave to your business
- Living his dream and running his business in Mexico
- Outsourcing tasks to the right people and building a successful high-performance team
- Chris’s superpower and the single most powerful question to ask after a presentation
- Chris’s favorite landing page platforms and online tools
References & links mentioned:
- Zendesk (customer service software and support ticket system)
- Freshdesk (customer service software and support ticket system)
- Design Pickles by Russ Perry (unlimited graphic design support for your day-to-day business needs)
- Clickfunnels (create marketing funnels in minutes)
- LeadPages (landing page builder & lead gen software)
- Thrive Leads (the ultimate list building plugin for WordPress)
- Drip (quick & easy email marketing automation software)
- DIVI (incredibly versatile WordPress Theme with a Drag & Drop Page Builder that makes it easier than ever to build beautiful WordPress websites)
- Teachable (create and sell your own online courses)
- Testdome (hire better programmers through automated programming skills testing)
- Udemy (online learning and teaching marketplace with over 45000 courses and 15 million students)
- The Art of Closing Any Deal (how to be a “master closer” in everything you do)
- Evergreen Profits Letter (premium marketing automation mailed to your house)
- D.U.D.E. Pros – (Digital Update Done by Experts – unlimited support to scale your agency, marketing or consulting business like having your own web designer, web developer, and digital marketing team in the next room!)
- WebsiteIn5Days (double your sales and leads from your website with zero “tech overwhelm”)
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!