This is an Episode that we REALLY enjoyed recording. You guys are in for a treat as we sat down with David Gonzales for an awesome discussion about what it takes to be a great connector. David has been running the Internet Marketing Party for the last 7 years and has had a slew of REALLY influential people not only attend, but speak at his event.
A lot of what he had done and the way he explains it, may seem unintentional, but it has been a masterful execution on how to build relationships and connect with people to foster a REAL win-win relationship. He also run a JV/affiliate agency and is a serial entrepreneur with a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.
Today, you’ll discover how David went from running a 7 figure business to running one of the best known event in digital marketing
“It’s hard for me to know WHAT I did, because I just went ahead and DID things. Thanks to Gonzalo, I realised I was a genius walking around thinking I was a dumb ass” – David Gonzales
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How the internet marketing party came about
- Approaching the first guests, and what he said to them to get to speak
- The major key on the other side of the traffic equation
- How he runs an event every month
- Why it pay to be genuinely curious about people
- How being picked last on the playground was a defining moment in David being a connector
- What his Mentor said to him to help him discover his super power
- What makes a good deal maker
- How he leveraged his connections
- How to curate experts and attendees
References & links mentioned:
- The 4 hour Work week by Tim Ferris
- Evergreen Profits Letter (premium marketing automation mailed to your house)
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!