Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
Today’s guest is a powerlifter, a copywriter, and an entrepreneur. AJ Roberts grew up in South Hampton, England and went to Oregon at age 16 as a foreign exchange student. Just like in England, he tried to play basketball there with the dream of going to college. When reality started to sink in that he was never going to play basketball because of his height concern, he gave it up and started focusing on powerlifting. Today, AJ is the go-to guy for strategic planning and marketing.
In today’s episode, AJ talks about how he was able to build a reputation for helping people and how this helped him as an entrepreneur. He elaborates on being a visionary and doing this not only in your own business but also for other firms. AJ gives some great tips and advice as he also identifies the areas where most entrepreneurs get stuck, which are in their way of thinking and system management.
“Too many people, they want to gain wisdom, and they want to gain knowledge. And they forget that at the end of the day it’s about how much action you take.” – AJ Roberts
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to see the PATH and the GAP in your business
- Understanding that the value of your business DOESN’T come from the income you generate
- Defining systems and its RELATIONSHIP to people and processes
- Advantages of having an intern and helping your team grow through YOUR mentorship
- The simple three-month process of delegating and letting go
- How to turn the clients into a SALES ARMY because they are proud of you and the services you provide
- Understanding how YOUR personality drives the business
References & links mentioned:
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender Book by David Hawkins M.D. Ph.D.
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want for Your Business Book by Gino Wickman
- The Millionaire Master Plan: Your Personalized Path to Financial Success Book by Roger Hamilton
Connect With AJ:
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Also, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to receive even more helpful articles, training courses, tips, tools, and videos to help you optimize your business for success!