Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
There is a saying that the day we stop learning is the day we stop living. Learning should to be a lifestyle, especially with the innovations that continue to overwhelm this generation. One of the ways to acquire knowledge and stay up-to-date is by attending seminars, events, and conferences.
On today’s episode, we are sharing our major takeaways from the 2017 Traffic and Conversions Summit held in San Diego. As the largest conference in the marketing industry, we have learned so much – not only from the conference, but also from the interactions we’ve had with other participants, fellow marketers, and even followers of our podcast.
In the April edition of the EGP Letter, we break down step-by-step processes and strategies from T&C as well as our own case studies from testing this stuff out. You won't want to miss it! If you're not subscribed yet, get on board here.
Don’t be boring with your marketing. Be attention-getting. Be a little controversial.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What a Facebook Messenger Chatbot is and why it is the new trend in online marketing
- The importance of creating the quickest human element while readers are on the website and its effect on sales
- The essence of “picking a side” and standing for something in business
- Creative ways to use email marketing and how to recover the people who leave the website
- How to refresh old blog posts, what to do with the ones with no clicks, and how the it can affect ranking
References & links mentioned:
- The EGP Letter – April Edition gives step-by-step strategies from T&C.
- Digital Marketer
- Brian Dean of Backlinko
- Ezra Firestone
- Young Entrepreneurs Council
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Also, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to receive even more helpful articles, training courses, tips, tools, and videos to help you optimize your business for success!