Issue #1 – December 2016
- The Tutorial Blueprint – A very specific content strategy to generate sales of any product by being cool and teaching instead of hard-selling.
- The “Answer & Drive” Trick – A little strategy that you can use to drive a ton of hyper-targeted traffic from a highly-trafficked 3rd party website. When you do this right, you will probably have to turn away business leads because they come in so fast (or do what we do and sell the excess leads).
- The Content Philosophy – Content marketing baffles people. To be honest, it's kind of a boring topic. So boring, in fact, that most people ignore it or do it completely wrong. We'll give you strategies to use content that you (or other people) create to put more green in your pocket.
- Step-by-step Action Plan – You will receive a complete step-by-step guide to recreating a strategy that we used to generate a recurring $600 per month from a single blog post that took about 30 minutes to create.
Issue #2 – January 2017
- The Backdoor Networking Strategy – A simple tactic that you can use to connect and get to know anyone. Follow along to quickly meet and build a strong connection with any influencer in your chosen niche.
- 1-Day Per Month Brand Building – This little strategy has been the main way that we've built our personal brands. We're direct response marketers but we still want to build names for ourselves. This is how we spend 1-day per month on it.
- Audience Borrowing – Learn the strategy that Ben Settle says was his best list building strategy. It's an easy way to leverage other people's audiences to rapidly grow your own mailing list and become instantly credible to those people in the process.
- Using Twitter To Grow Your Audience – We actually still have a pretty solid way to leverage Twitter to continually grow our audience. Most people think Twitter is dead but we quietly leverage this technique to get more and more eyeballs.
Issue #3 – February 2017
- Create Your Own High-Value Product In A Day – We break down a step-by-step strategy that you can follow to create a sellable product in a single day. We've used this strategy time and time again to create courses that people absolutely rave about. Create a new business around this or add an additional revenue stream to your existing business.
- The YTC Product Test Method – This process will allow you to test a product idea without creating a single item or piece of content. This test works whether you want to sell a physical product, an information product, or a service. Simply follow the process before creating a product for near instant feedback on whether or not people will fork over money to buy from you.
- Recurring Income From Other People's Content – This process allows you to create recurring income that's damn near completely passive. Simply find content that other people created and ethically sell it, in a way that the original writers will actually thank you for (and you won't even have to pay them).
- The Pricing Strategy Process – Most people struggle with how to set the prices of their products. We have a simple formula that has always worked well for us that we use to take the emotion out of pricing a product. Simply plug your product's details into this formula and use the price that it gives you for maximum sales.
Issue #4 – March 2017
- Leveraging Owned Audiences – The absolute best way to create sustainable income is to create “owned audiences”. These are assets like an email list, a direct mail list, Facebook groups, and other social media followings. Ramp these up and you'll be able to generate traffic whenever you want, to wherever you want.
- The “No Work” List Building Process – This framework is something that we've used over and over again. It's a way to rapidly grow a mailing list, using other people's content, other people's traffic, and without having to create any new “lead magnet”.
- Creating “Direct Mail” Lists Effortlessly – We map out a step-by-step process that you can follow to build a list of real home addresses for people who want what you're selling. It's a no stress, no hard-sell, least amount of work possible, way of collecting HIGHLY TARGETED home addresses.
- Automating Facebook Fan Page Growth – We actually developed our own little tool to automate people liking our Fan Page. We've never released it. It's only been for internal use… Until now. We'll teach you how to automate a Fan Page following and we'll give you the tool that we use to do it.
- Instagram Automation To Drive Traffic – We recently discovered that Instagram is a HUGE traffic driver for us. We were blown away by how effective it is, especially since it's about 90% automated. We'll show you our fun and profitable Instagram ways.
- Wealth Automation Blueprint – Joe breaks down his exact strategy to automate his wealth accumulation. We're talking how to automatically invest and allocate a little bit of money each month that adds up to A LOT in the future.
Issue #5 – April 2017
- Traffic & Conversion Summit 2017 Notes – This April issue is a very special edition as we just spent 5 days in masterminds, networking events, and summit presentations. We'll be sharing all of our notes from the events. This isn't just the notes from the speakers at the event… This is the ideas from the masterminds, the closed-door conversations, the drunken marketers spilling their secrets, and, of course, our notes from attending the presentations. This will be our most wide-spanning edition yet.
- Chatbot Automation & Conversion Tactics – Learn how others are using chatbots to increase engagement with their brands, build their lists, and make more sales. These are strategies we immediately implemented after the event and have already seen significant results in our bank accounts!
- How To Triple Sales From Webinars – We're going to map out several little tweaks that you can make to existing webinars to 3x the conversion rate from them. You won't need to re-write or start over at all. These are tiny little tricks that psychologically cause buyer frenzies from your webinars.
- The One Sentence Headline Formula – This little headline formula will cause viewers of your site to be sucked into your writing. Once you know this little formula, you'll be able to crank out winning headlines that are guaranteed to boost sales conversions.
- Uncommon Email Marketing Wisdom – This little sequence of emails is super counterintuitive. No one else is doing this. However, the team at Digital Marketer has tested this extensively and found that changing your email sequence to follow this format ALWAYS leads to at least doubling sales.
- Additional “Owned Audiences” – Last month we discussed “owned audiences” like email lists, direct mail lists, Facebook pixels, social media followings and more. This month, we're teaching even more “owned audiences” that haven't been discussed yet but that are equally, if not more, powerful than the ones we've already discussed.
- Content Marketing “Hacks” – We will be discussing several simple things that you can do to improve the effectiveness of your content marketing. Want Google to rank more of your sites? Want easier ways to get your site shared? We'll be spilling the beans on several tactics that we've never heard anyone else ever discuss.
Issue #6 – May 2017
- Email Alchemy – We will break-down the exact 30-day email sequence that we used to launch The Evergreen Profits Letter. This exact sequence made thousands of email subscribers fall in love with us and added over 100 members to our EGP Letter subscription within a week of opening the doors.
- Crafting Winning Email Subjects – Follow our step-by-step process to discover exactly what types of emails resonate with your audience so that you can craft winning subject lines over and over again.
- Our Database of Emails Subject Lines – We are going to share with you the exact email subject lines that have been the most effective for us. Use these as a swipe file and alter them to use within your own email campaigns. Never run out of email ideas again.
- The Old-Subscriber Reengagement Technique – Have an older list that you don't mail often enough? We'll show you how to pep them up and get them paying attention to you again. We created an automated email process that digs out subscribers that are no longer paying attention and forces them to take notice again.
- The “STS” Email Writing Formula – This is a formula that we developed and use over and over again to persuade people to purchase from us. When used properly, you'll have people feeling like they can't get by without your product and that YOU are the solution to get them over their hump. Use this ethically because it is insanely powerful.
- More Chatbot Goodness – We spent a lot of time in April's issue discussing chatbots. Well, we've experimented even more with them and found a new winning formula that's even more effective than what we tested last month. You can only use this one once or twice per month but, when you do, you will see a FLOOD of new subscribers and engagement from your list.
- How To Trigger A “Flow State” – Find yourself struggling to concentrate or get a ton of work done at a high level? Learn the science and art of getting into a flow state. You'll learn some simple techniques to focus on your work and get more accomplished than you ever imagined!
Issue #7 – June 2017
- Our Marketing Stack – We’ll break each tool down and give details on a few things. For each tool, you will learn why we use it, how it fits into our business, special little tricks or “hacks” that we’ve discovered using it, where to get it, and a few alternatives that are available out there.
- Internal Communication And Tracking Tools – We’re going to share tools that aren’t necessarily part of our marketing but they are the tools that we use to run our business. This is how we communicate with team members, how we track our metrics, how we schedule our time and more.
- How To Get These Tools To Pay For Themselves – This issue listed a TON of tools. We do use a lot of different little widgets in our business to make everything run. However, you don’t need them all. Select the ones you really need. For the ones you pick, we’ll show you how we recoup our costs on those tools as quickly as possible.
- Firing Clients & Taking Control Of Your Future – Are you a coach or a consultant, or do you run an agency? We’re going to outline specific ways why clients might be hurting you more than helping. If you are ready for a change, we give you action steps to transition away from clients into running your products. If you love clients, we’ll show you necessary procedures you need to implement so clients don’t ruin your business.
- This issue is HUGE (32 pages). We went DEEP into each tool that we use, how we use it, free alternatives, and hacks/tricks that we use to make the most out of each tool. Subscribers said this issue was one they'll use for years to come!
Issue #8 – July 2017
- The Asset Mindshift – Your business is a portfolio of assets. The rich get richer by building more assets and creating cashflow. You'll learn how to shift your thinking from “day to day business” to “how to implement these strategies to build new assets/cashflow mechanisms”. This is your path to consistent, fairly-passive, revenue streams.
- Webinars & Why You Need Them – You'll learn all of the in's and out's of what webinars are, why you should use them to grow your email list and make sales, and exactly how we use them in our business. If you think webinars aren't for you, I'd almost guarantee you'll change your mind after reading this issue!
- Automated vs. Live Webinars – There are so many types of webinars. We'll break them down for you, along with the pros and cons, so you know exactly which type is best for your business. You'll also walk away with exact strategies to make sales around the clock, how to write your messaging to produce the most engagement and sales, and how to make the strongest call-to-action.
- Step-By-Step Process For Creating An Automated Webinar – These are like the holy grail. Automated webinars allow you to grow a massive email list and make sales while you sleep (no, this isn't some crazy hype). Learn from our successes and failures to create your own “perfect webinar”. We've invested nearly $100,000 in Facebook & Google ads to test our process, so you'll learn the best system that's been tested in and out.
- Specific Tools & Resources To Make Webinars Easy – We're going to break down the exact script outline for you to follow so you have no questions. You'll learn which tools help us automate a lot of the slide building and design work (this saves LOADS of time). We'll show you how we record our webinars to engage with people the most so they stick until the end and buy our stuff… you'll be able to do the same!
- What Do You Do After Your Webinar Is Created? – Creating the webinar is just half the fun, next comes the promotion phase. We'll show you exactly how we test a webinar to see if it'll convert and how we do that with various traffic sources (using your owned lists, organic, and paid traffic). You'll also know what kind of emails we send to people to sign the most people up, what they receive after signing up, and how we make it a no-brainer to purchase our products.
- Case Study of Our Most Successful Webinar – This is worth the issue in itself! You'll learn exactly what goes into a webinar that is cranking out sales on a daily basis. This allows you to make enough money to drive paid traffic and grow your list massively. When you get to this point, the sky's the limit when it comes to scaling your cashflow.
- Webinar Tips From High-Paid Experts – We gave our webinar to about 10 of our smartest marketing friends and high-paid consultants (most charge $5,000+ just to review a webinar!) You're going to get their exact feedback and strategies to optimize any webinar that might be struggling with. You can use this one section to optimize your webinar immediately.
- Promoting Products As An Affiliate With Webinars – As you probably know, we're fans of selling other people's products. You don't have to do the support and you can scale quickly. Adding in a webinar into your sales process can greatly increase your sales and create a selling tool that will have people buying from you rather than competing affiliates. You'll learn how to create these webinars with our blueprint, how to pitch the product effectively, and how to followup with people to make sales after the webinar (which is where most of the sales are made!)
Issue #9 – August 2017
- Why now is the easiest and best time to become a content-producing machine. It doesn’t require much time, no team, and it produces MASSIVE results.
- How to turn one blog post into a traffic-generating mega resource, so you can make content once and leverage it 10 to 50 times more!
- An exact list of websites and platforms to post your content (for FREE) so it gets seen by networks of millions of people. The key is to tap into networks filled with people who are ready to read your content and buy your stuff.
- A “no brainer” step-by-step strategy to produce a TON of content quickly. You’ll be able to repurpose your previously made content into many forms: written, audio, video, graphics, PDFs, emails, podcasts, books, etc.
- We’ll give you the exact websites we upload videos and PDFs to that will give you the most reach. We do this exact process anytime we make a new piece of content. It always results in more traffic, higher SEO ranking, and more sales.
- You’ll learn of the top types of content that works to create the highest sales conversions. I almost guarantee that you’ve never tried some of these in your business.
- A dirt-cheap, simple do-it yourself process for turning a single video into over 15 new content types. You’ll only make the content once and it’ll look like you’re a content-generating machine! This strategy is why we’re told people see our content everywhere 🙂
- Little known ways you can repurpose non-content assets. We’ll show you how our close friends are repurposing things like houses, cars, and other “liabilities” and turning them into cash-generating assets.
- You’ll get the exact content marketing strategy we used to give clients who paid us $5k-10k per month. We don’t work with clients anymore, so you’ll be able to replicate this for yourself or sell it to clients as a service!
- We’ll show you an exact campaign that produced $5,180 from 3 emails for our client who sells supplements. You’ll see how to leverage content marketing to create revenue from it quickly.
- A case study of a real campaign from a brain center company. We’ll show you how we increased their organic traffic by nearly 300% and doubled their lead flow. You’ll be able to do the same.
- How you can ensure that your content will be income-generating assets. You’ll learn how to create content for the purpose of making money… not just to make content for “getting content out there”.
Issue #10 – September 2017
- The Affiliate Marketing Playbook – We make a large chunk of our living by promoting affiliate products in very unconventional ways. We're going to map them all out inside the September issue so you can duplicate what we've created. (There's over 30 strategies that you can “swipe & deploy” in your business)
- Coffee Shop Income – This is a little technique that we've been experimenting with. Earn commissions on other people's products by leveraging your local coffee shop. You don't need to even talk to anyone in the coffee shop to generate sales. It's pretty awesome.
- Content “Borrowing” – Leverage other people's blog posts and other people's YouTube videos to promote products as an affiliate. A couple little tools will allow you to convert their content into an income-generating asset for yourself.
- Affiliate Marketing Without a Website – Don't have a website? We'll show you how you can become a super affiliate without ever creating a site of your own. We leverage this strategy every single day and no one knows we're even doing it.
- The 3-Part Bonus Formula – This formula causes people to want your bonuses MORE than they want the product you're promoting. Implement this with your next affiliate promo and watch as people flock to your link because they want your bonuses so bad.
- The “Game Over” Strategy – This is a 3-phase approach that we take to promoting any affiliate product. It's our longterm strategy to generate sales every single day. This works extremely well for products that you can promote year around.